Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Introduction


Hi, I'm Chaudhry Mohammad Ali, this blog has been created to share all of the research I will be making on my subject Media Studies in A-Levels, all my notes, my portfolio and work will be shared here and well of course the beautiful journey of the experience I will learn from the subject. I'm always ready for anything that has to do with writing, filming and photography. I have chosen Media Studies as a passion because of my deep interest in Film making and Photography, along side it I am doing BTEC Level 3. I think that Media Studies in A-Levels will teach me a vast variety of skills that will help me in the upcoming times and get me into a good film school in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection (CCR)

  Creative Critical Reflection